For the ones hustling to improve themselves and their urban life

FRUITY HEALTHY COOKIES

By 6:31 PM ,

Recently I've tasted the Sporty Feel Lidls Raw Protein bars and when I got to make these cookies today out of boredom and a sweets craving, I was surprised how much they were resembling these raw protein bars! Fortunately these cost way under 1 euro to make and they are delicious, healthy, quick to make and bake and home-made!


✔︎ 1 banana
✔︎ 1 cup coconut flakes
✔︎ half a teaspoon of cinnamon

1. Peel and mash the banana in a bowl.
2. Add the coconut flakes and mix until combined.
3. Add the cinnamon and mix.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes at 180 Celsius degrees.

Enjoy with your morning milk or afternoon warm tea this rainy fall!


Enjoy and don't forget to hashtag me #helsinGEEK in Instagram if you recreate these! 


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments