For the ones hustling to improve themselves and their urban life

WEEK 1: CONFLICTIVE FEELINGS

By 7:20 PM



Click the picture to read more >> It has been a week full of conflictive feelings. On Monday afternoon I was already in Helsinki. I realized it only after I've seen the rain and the vivid green forest. It definitely wouldn't rain in Madrid. Left home in the morning and woke up somewhere else - literally.

I guess I never imagined it would be so hard to say goodbye to who I have been until now and embrace a new whole season in my life. It hit me hard, all these responsibilities which appear to be the most normal things someone would do at this age. I suppose it's only because I've just woken up in another place than simply my room as always. That's how it must feel when you're actually tasting a bit of real life. But life goes on!

This week has been challenging from that point of view, happiness comes and goes, a little neediness (more than usual) and way too many mood changes. I am starting to feel a little better this weekend (finally) and well, getting used with the idea that I need to make a home out of this place and accept it. It shouldn't be hard when the basic main reason I left was for someone, following my heart.

Not much to tell otherwise just the fact that I visited one of the best burger places in Helsinki this week. Was good indeed! Will do a blog post on that tomorrow!

Planning to visit Porvoo and Turku next week! Stay tuned! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments